Global trading platform TridgeGlobal trading platform TridgeGlobal trading platform Tridge
Our Services
Resources
Manage Transactions
Your Markets
Manage

Ghana - Fresh Common Pineapple

6 ~
EUR / Carton (12kg), September 19, 2022

Current Offer Base Prices

Available Specifications:

Variety: Smooth Cayenne, Sugarloaf
Color: Golden Ripe, Green, Golden Yellow, Yellow, Golden
Grade: High Quality
Packaging Type: Carton Box (12kg)
Processed Style: Fresh
Cultivation Type: Conventional
Incoterms: FOB
View Price History
Latest Updates:
A quote is requested by a buyer. (10 metric ton)
Sep 22, 2022

Our Fresh Common Pineapple from Ghana

Tridge offers high-quality Fresh Pineapple sourced from Ghana.

Ghana is home to some of the most fertile soils in the world. Coupled with almost all-year-round sunshine and generous amounts of rainfall, these attributes contribute to the unbeatable taste of fresh Ghanaian pineapples enjoyed locally and internationally. About 90% of all pineapple cultivated in Ghana is consumed locally and the remaining 10% is fought for by the European and Asian Markets.

Most Ghanaian pineapple suppliers are Global G.A.P certified, adhering to the strictest standards of production with cultivation limited to Southern Ghana where rainfall, humidity, and sunshine, dovetail into the perfect growing climatic conditions.

Our partner suppliers harvest pineapples all year around and transport them to pack houses to be pressure washed and packed into 12kg carton boxes, in different count sizes and color palettes, according to buyer specifications to be shipped to various international destinations.

Specifications

Variety
Sweet Cayenne/Sugar Loaf
Processed Style
Conventional/Organic
Grade
High Quality
Form & Cut
Fresh/Whole
Size
Count 6 - 10
Packaging
12kg Carton Box

Our Process and Product

Processing

Ghana Fresh Common Pineapple - Ghana-Fresh-Common-Pineapple-371848.jpeg
Ghana Fresh Common Pineapple - 1_1.jpg

Packaging

Ghana Fresh Common Pineapple - 5.jpg
Ghana Fresh Common Pineapple - 6.jpg
Ghana Fresh Common Pineapple - 7.jpg

Top 3 Export Markets

Ghana Fresh Common Pineapple - Export_44.jpg

Certifications

Ghana Fresh Common Pineapple - Certifications_19.jpg

Our Representative in Ghana

Nana Bartels
Nana is adept and experienced in sourcing food and raw agricultural products from the unique terrains of the Ghanaian hinterland. He leverages his many years of experience and connections to players in various food and agriculture verticals to provide buyers with a seamless sourcing experience and an edge above others. He is remarkably dedicated and does not compromise on quality.
Staff

Get a quote

Your Information
Want to save your information? to have your information filled in automatically.

Get a quote

Your Requirements
By sending a message to Tridge, you agree to be contacted by our sales team via your specified contact information.
By clicking “Accept Cookies,” I agree to provide cookies for statistical and personalized preference purposes. To learn more about our cookies, please read our Privacy Policy.