● Production/Export Volume Projections
- Mexican Mango season began in early January and for this year (MY 2020/21) is expected to run until the first week of Oct. (Normally ends in the 2nd week of Sept)
- MY 20/21 Week 33 (Aug) the volume shipped was 2,653,896 boxes and so far for the entire season until August.
- A total of 69,446,111 boxes have been shipped. Higher than last year’s 68,489,984 boxes. (Standard box size: 8.8 lbs. or 4kg)
- As the peak harvest season is drawing to a close, the mango volume harvest is expected to gradually drop to less than 500,000 boxes.