Global trading platform TridgeGlobal trading platform TridgeGlobal trading platform Tridge
Intelligence & Data
Sign In

What are the main exported varieties of Thai, frozen shrimp?

Sep 20, 2021
Edited By
Yerin Yoon
Sep 20, 2021
Edited By
Yerin Yoon
The most commonly exported variety of Thai shrimp is the Vannamei variety.

More than 90% of shrimp exported from Thailand is the Vannamei variety, also known as Whiteleg or Pacific White. The remaining 10% of exports come from the Black Tiger variety.

Read Full Guide

Related Market Guides

By clicking “Accept Cookies,” I agree to provide cookies for statistical and personalized preference purposes. To learn more about our cookies, please read our Privacy Policy.