- A dairy cooperative established in 1956 consisted of about 228 member companies.
- Offer a wide range of products including milk, dairy products, and yogurt.
- Collects an average of 530K L/day of milk, produced in specialized breeding farms with over 40K Friesian and Brown Swiss cattle.
- Pay utmost attention to the well-being of animals throughout their life cycle.
- Carries out analytical, chemical, and microbiological controls of milk at all stages of the production chain to guarantee the consumer unmistakable quality milk.