- Established in 1972, in Ecuador, to meet the needs of the national market of fats, edible oils, and soap bars.
- It is the first Company in the country Split African palm to produce oils, butter, margarine, and soaps.
- Among the first manufacturers and suppliers of products derived from fats and oils in Ecuador.
- Characterized for having a constant improvement both in modern equipment for the plant and in the development of the processes, framed in the quality management model of ISO 9001.
- Its plantations are in the capacity to offer: Raw palm oil (CPO), Raw palmist oil (PKO, Palmist cake, Hybrid inter-specific Sioma oil®, Elais Guinenses palm seeds by Elais Olifera, and Elais Guinenses African palm seeds.