- A retail family spice store in Antakya established in 1960, supplied to buyers from anywhere around the world.
- Products include safflower, black, red, and white pepper. rosemary, galangal, hibiscus flower, ground coconut, nettle seeds, coffee beans, cardamom, clove, henna, coriander, curry, currant, cinnamon, ginger, and turmeric among others.
- Has accumulated years of experience, knowledge, and professional structure established on a solid foundation in the world spice market.
- Handles the manufacture of spices offered for sale with attention from the field to the final stage of production.
- Imports products from about 25-30 countries including South America, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Far East countries, and exports to approximately 10 countries.