- A company located in Northern Italy established in 1998, which is a pioneer in the import of organic fruits and vegetables from South America.
- Primary products being imported include bananas, apples, pears, mangoes, garlic, and turmeric among others.
- The facility ensures careful control of the storage of goods with new refrigeration cells.
- Has successfully exported more than 10K pallets of organic pomace (apples and pears) destined for the EU market.
- Serves customers with particular care, customizing the format that is required.