News

Iksan City, 100% support for losses incurred due to decline in agricultural product prices

Published May 18, 2024

Tridge summary

Iksan City is taking measures to stabilize agricultural product prices to help maintain farm income by accepting applications for the Jeonbuk major agricultural product price stabilization support project until the 31st. This project will support dried peppers, ginger, and field potatoes, offering up to 90% of the difference when the market price falls below the standard price, with additional support to cover the remaining 10%, effectively covering 100% of the price drop. The project includes seven items, with support ranges from 1,000 m2 to 10,000 m2 per item. Farmers can apply by writing a shipping contract with the local agricultural cooperative and submitting the application and shipping contract to the administrative welfare center where the farmland is located.
Disclaimer: The above summary was generated by Tridge's proprietary AI model for informational purposes.

Original content

Iksan City is taking steps to preserve agricultural product prices to stabilize farm income. Iksan City is accepting applications for the Jeonbuk major agricultural product price stabilization support project for dried peppers, ginger, and field potatoes until the 31st. The price stability support project was designed to ensure the economic stability of farms in response to climate change and agricultural product market price instability. This project provides support of up to 90% of the difference when the market price falls below the standard price. In addition, Iksan City plans to provide additional support for the remaining 10%, ultimately covering 100% of the price drop. The items eligible for support are a total of 7 items, including △dried peppers △ginger △field potatoes △garlic △autumn cabbage △autumn radish △green onions. The support range is from 1,000 m2 to 10,000 m2 per item. Applicants can directly write a shipping contract with the local agricultural cooperative or ...
Source: Agrinet
By clicking “Accept Cookies,” I agree to provide cookies for statistical and personalized preference purposes. To learn more about our cookies, please read our Privacy Policy.