- Harvesting, sorting & grading.
- Transportation & Cool chain, to maintain the optimum condition to deliver high-quality products.
- Pesticide traces, the whole plantation, and production cycle have to be controlled to make sure that the final product is safe.
-Brix & acidity level.
- Berry appearance.
- Berry colour.
-Berry flavor and texture: Crisp, sweet pulp with a delicate.
- Fruits maturity.
- Insects and disease damage.
- physical damage.
-In spite of the abundance of archaeological, bio-archaeological, historical and genetic data, the origins, historical biogeography, the identity of ancient grapevine cultivars and mechanisms of domestication are still largely unknown. but the available data show that the cultivation and domestication of the grapevine appear to have occurred between the seventh and the fourth millennia BC, in a geographical area between the Black Sea and Iran, also ancient Egypt was familiar with grapevine as traces of wine was found in kings tombs.
- Grapes are dividing into 2 major groups (table grapes & wine grapes).
- Table grapes dividing into (seeded grapes & seedless grapes)
- Table Grapes are characterized by different color, shape, size, Brix, and acidity according to the variety.
SUPERIOR SEEDLESS: Frosty Green seedless, round berries. Fairly small to medium long, compact, tapered bunches, Tart-sweet flavor. Firm flesh and tender skin.
FLAME SEEDLESS: Cherry red color, seedless, Sweet-tart and crunchy.
CRIMSON SEEDLESS: color light red, very distinctive, sweet, juicy flavor and elongated, pale pink berries. They have a crisp, firm skin with juicy pulp.
RED GLOBE: Red Globe is a variety of very large, seeded red grapes with firm flesh used mainly as a table grape.
THOMPSON SEEDLESS: Light green seedless, firm, round berries, Sweet, juicy with a very tender skin.
Grapes are the fruit of grapevines. Vitis vinifera and Vitis labrusca are two common grapevine species. The whole fruit, skin, leaves and seed of the grape plant are used in many different ways. Fresh, Raisins(dried), Grape Wine, Grape Juice, Vinegar and Sweet spreads (jam, jelly, butter and marmalade).