- Brazilian coffee prices are expected to drop due to harvesting progress. Improving production volumes are expected to put downward pressure on Colombian prices in September, while Vietnamese prices are expected to trade upward due to an upward trend on the London floor.
- In India, ample supply is expected to keep prices in the lower range. In Brazil, sugar prices are set to rise due to sugar mills taking a firm stance on prices following subdued returns in August.
- Turkish orange juice (OJ) prices are expected to rise due to supply chain disruptions. Tridge expects OJ prices in the United States (US) to remain in the upper range for the coming month due to the supply crunch, while Brazilian prices are expected to trade high due to low supply.
- Due to increased supply, Tridge expects value-added tomato products to trade high in September.
Table of Content
- Part I: Key Indicators
- Part II: Coffee and Sugar
- Part III: Value-added Products
- Orange Juice
- Value-added Tomato