- Hungarian company founded in 1990 to produce organic vegetables, herbs and fruits.
- By today has experience with cultivation of 30 different species of plants and manages 70 hectares of irrigable land.
- Has a machine and equipment park meeting the highest standards of organic production.
- Annuals: Wheat, spice paprika, parsley, corn, spinach, dill, tomato,
garlic, marjoram, carrot, onion, celery, leek, parsnip,
pritamin paprika, savory, cress, sweet corn, green peas.
- Perennials: Sea buck-horn, elder, lovage, chives, oregano, thymian,
grape, pear, rhubarb, horseradish.
- Post-harvest crops: Red beet, mustard, pumpkin, basil, broad bean, zucchini, broccoli, eggplant.
- Companion planting: Alfalfa, phacelia, field beet.