Global trading platform TridgeGlobal trading platform TridgeGlobal trading platform Tridge
Supplier Directory
Sign In
imageimage
imageimage
image

HU flagHungary
-
bronze
Bronze Medal
Certifications
Facilities
Trade Shows
Track Record

Summary

- A Hungary-based family-owned company established in 1991, specialized to fruit and vegetable wholesale.
- Products offered include honey, cucumber, sour cherry, plum, walnut, and apple.
- The company has its own cold store and walnut dryer.
- Purchases goods directly from small producers and exports 80% of the goods directly to processing plants or for consumption. The remaining 20% of the sold produce goes to domestic processing plants in Hungary.
- ISO 22000 and Global GAP certified.

Products

image
Company Details
Name
s vhrqhh d zuvhnl c yhphpl
Country
Hungary
Business Type
-
Year Established
1991
Number of Employees
-
Annual Sales Revenue
-
Have Export Experience
Yes
Has Warehouse
-
By clicking “Accept Cookies,” I agree to provide cookies for statistical and personalized preference purposes. To learn more about our cookies, please read our Privacy Policy.