-Vegetables; tomatoes, fresh or chilled
- Vegetable preparations; tomatoes, whole or in pieces, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid
- Vegetable preparations; tomatoes, (other than whole or in pieces), prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid
- Large, rounded, edible, berry of an herb of the nightshade family native to South America.
- It is typically red, but it might be yellow, orange, green or purple.
- It is consumed raw or cooked as a vegetable.
- Other uses include production of vegetable pastes and sauces.
- Tomatoes are grown in many parts of the world, with an annual global production of 170.8 million tonnes in 2017. China, India, US, Egypt and Turkey are the largest producers worldwide.